Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Preppy Part Three by T.M. Frazier

Title: Preppy Part Three (The life and death of Samuel Clearwater) (King series book 7)
Author: T.M. Frazier (AKA The Queen)
Rating: 5...million Stars
Synopsis: Before you touch the beautiful fucking cover of this amazing piece of fucking art you better go back and do your due fucking diligence. This is may be the 3rd novel in the saga of Preppy and Dre and their gorgeously heartbreaking fucking love story but that's only half of what this fucking book is. Because what you are about to read is the 7th and final epic piece to the incredibly fucking fun, dick achingly heartfelt, and down right fucking dirty saga that is T.M. Frazier's King series.
Notice my over use of the word Fuck in this synopsis. Good. If it makes you uncomfortable then this book is not for you. If your cool with it then I urge you, whoever you are to take the God damn time to read these fucking books.
If you, like me, have done your homework and read/re-read every piece of T.M. Frazier material available to this point in anticipation of the mother fucking event that is this book. Then I don't really need to tell you anything about what your about to get because you already know.
You already know that this is the story of Preppy and Dre and their family.
This a story about love conquering all. Even death.
This is the final bow tie till I die, ride or die event with motherfucking PREPPY!
Review: I mean what more can I really say that I didn't already say above? What can I say that I haven't said about T.M. Frazier and this series before?
I can say that she did it again. She totally did. All the expected feelings and emotions, all the expected humor and amazing wit that is Preppy. All the glimpses of our other favorites from the series. She did all of that and more with Preppy 3.
Because this is the last book in the King series and it held that tone of finality throughout the entire book. As much as the swift pace and just utter dirty fun made me fly through page after page, the whole time I was cautioning myself against it. Trying to slow myself down and savor this story like the last of Mirna's chocolate chip cookies.
It's the end of an era. And if you haven't read these books from start to finish you'll have no clue what I'm talking about. But it really truly was. At the risk of spoilers...this is your only warning, it was an era of King, Prep, and Bear against the world. They've all been to hell and back none more so than Preppy, but they all came out the other side stronger and with their women and one another still by their side. Their little family has grown but it's still 100% intact. It's fucking beautiful and heart wrenching and yet because it's T.M. it's also funny and sexy and filled with intrigue and suspense.
It was near fucking perfect if you ask me.
That's all I got. I don't think I can say more without just gushing over ever spoilery detail and you guys know I hate to do that. Simple to the point I loved this fucking book. I loved this fucking series and these fucking characters and I think T.M. Frazier is fucking amazing.


As always if you need to get your copy of Preppy part 3 use the link below.
Preppy Part Three by T.M. Frazier

No comments:

Post a Comment