Monday, September 19, 2016

All The Rage T.M. Frazier

Title: All the Rage

Author: T.M. Frazier

Rating: 5 Stars

Author's Blurb:
They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...

Review:
Another 5 star read from T.M. Frazier!
As a huge fan of Mrs. Frazier's writing I anxiously anticipated the release of this book, I stalked her Facebook page for teasers and release dates and I downloaded this thing to my Kindle the second I woke up on release day...Totally worth it!!
T.M. talked about how this book was so different for her to write because it was more driven by the female character than the male lead and she wanted to get Rage absolutely right for her fans...She totally succeeded, Rage was awesome. She was smart and totally badass, she was surprisingly funny and she had a sense of naivety and innocence to her that should have made her "I'm a badass assassin with no emotions" thing seem fake or forced, but it didn't! Even with all her strange character flaws and unrealistic abilities, she somehow seemed totally genuine and I loved her, I rooted for her. I wanted to slap her a couple times but Nolan totally took care of that for me....
Speaking of Nolan...Can I please keep him??? Seriously T.M. knows how to write a sexy alpha male and Nolan might have just topped the Frazier Cake!! That's right, sorry Jake, too bad King, move over Bear, scoot down a little Preppy (just a little) because Nolan Fucking Archer just kept me up all night and I couldn't be happier about it!
Other than the stellar sexy characters and surprisingly amusing tone this book also had a really decent plot, I found myself enraptured in the story and needing to know what happened next. I read the damn thing in one sitting and I'll probably have a book hang over for weeks...TOTALLY WORTH IT!


To check out Rage for yourself follow the link below.
All the Rage T.M. Frazier



No comments:

Post a Comment